Websites For Musicians, Entertainers and Performing Artists
Create your website in 3 easy steps:
- Sign up for your account and log in
- Choose a design from our professionally designed theme gallery
- Add text, photos, MP3s and more to your site in just minutes!
- Get everything for just $15 per month. No extra costs or other fees.
- No obligation, cancel anytime.
NoteWay makes it easy to:
- Update your website yourself in minutes using just your web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- Personalize the appearance of your website
- Show your performance schedule and venues
- Promote your music with CD sales and MP3 samples
- Stay in touch with fans with newsletters
- Publish news, photos, and reviews
- View tour
NoteWay is perfect for:
- Independent musicians and bands
- People wanting a professional website they can maintain themselves
- Performing artists and entertainers
- View tour
- Easy to use -- no special software or skills required
- The built-in text editor is as easy to use as writing an email
- Works with both Windows and Macintosh computers
- Update your site at anytime from anywhere
- Low monthly cost -- no setup fees or contracts
- Free upgrades to new features as they become available
- View tour
30-day free trial! No obligation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really update my site from anywhere?
Yes, the most important part of our service is the ability to update your website yourself. This can be done at any time from any location. All you need is a computer with Internet access, which is very convenient if you are on the road frequently.
What if I don't have my own website domain name?
Your NoteWay account comes with one free .com/.net/.org/ or .biz domain name of your choice if you don't already have one. Simply tell NoteWay which domain name you want when you sign up and we will register it for you at no additional charge.
I already have a website domain name registered on my own. Can I still use it with my NoteWay website?
Yes, our service will work with any existing domain name if you already have one. When you sign up for our service, simply enter your existing domain name in the Account Information section of the signup form. A NoteWay representative will contact you with instructions on how to point your existing domain name to your NoteWay website.